Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spyware Remover- What is the best Spyware Remover?

I am looking to buy a spyware remover. I need a spyware remover because my computer is running slow and I think it is infected with spyware. I know that it is best to buy a spyware



remover, so can anyone suggest the best spyware remover I can buy.



Thank you in advance for helping me out with my spyware remover problem.



Spyware Remover- What is the best Spyware Remover?antivirus downloads



Edit: I have removed my answer because this asker and his question are a fraud! An "asker" named "john d" previously posted this question VERBATIM and awarded Best Answer to http:honest-spy...(Answerer #1)



The questioner and answerer #1 are frauds and are reported!



BTW...when you go to the link that he posts, it drops down a nag when you try to leave the site and prevents you from reading the page unless you agree to do a scan. If you click close it pops back up...just like MALWARE...no reputable product would pull that crap.



Xoftspy is junk and the asker and answerer #1 are frauds.



What kind of legitimate program needs people to post fake questions on a forum?



Spyware Remover- What is the best Spyware Remover?cafe racer



Spyware is a program with the main objective of monitoring users activities. But it can also steal



private information, install unwanted software, redirect browsers to other websites than the ones

No comments:

Post a Comment