Monday, October 5, 2009

Emergency Photoshop Help! New to this, please come, very serious!?

Look, I'm New to photoshop. My friend got me photoshop CS3 Extended as a gift. The thing is that it wasnt packged with anything or having an instruction booklet. He just gave me the CD and its acitvation code. I'm totally new to photoshop. I have never used any kind of programs like this EVER. I Really need to know what EVERY Tool does and its purpose. I Need a tutorial on what does every tool does and every option does. And how do they work in together. I Searched the internet for this dilemma but they do not give me what I desperatley need help with. So Someone PLEASE, (and I Really mean it) give me a free tutorial for people who have absoutly have no clue to photoshop (specifically CS3 Extended). I need to know how to use ALL the tools and ALL the options. And how they work. Please help me with my problem :(



P.S: Can somone also tell me how to make these similar renders from scratch?



http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/boar...



Emergency Photoshop Help! New to this, please come, very serious!?antivirus software



OK, PS is nt something where you can just learn it instantly... It takes a VERY long time to master. Even if there was a tutorial that had every tool and its use, it would not be nearly as effective as doing and learning yourself. Just give the program a try and see what you can learn from just going out there. Also look at tutorials for specific projects and try them out to see if you can learn anything from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment