Friday, October 2, 2009

Photoshop Elements 3 VS Paint Shop Pro 7?

I just bought Photoshop for my mac because paintshoppro7 won't run on it, but now I'm concerned after reading a box at walmart about how it will compare. I'm very much into making graphics, not working with photos. Did I make a big mistake in ordering photoshop, or can I use basically the same tools that paint shop pro has? I know nothing about photoshop other than you edit photos with it. Thanks for the help.



Photoshop Elements 3 VS Paint Shop Pro 7?hijack this



Photoshop Elements is a very limited program, it lacks many features that even basic programs have. Paint Shop Pro is a better choice overall it can even integrate a tablet for drawing. Photoshop is more for photo editing. I would see if you could return it, if it is unopened. Otherwise, try selling it on eBay and recouping what you spent on it.



Photoshop Elements 3 VS Paint Shop Pro 7?liveupdate



You could also use The GIMP, which is an open-source clone of Photoshop.



http://www.gimp.org

No comments:

Post a Comment