Friday, October 2, 2009

Photoshop error? Please Help?

I got Adopbe Photoshop cs2 for free I installed in and it worked fine until i shut down my computer and next day I turned it back on and opened it up started a new canvus and everything but when i want to open a picture to put on the canvus it says A unknown error occurs. it won't let me upload brushes, pictures or anything. but it will let me save blank canvus but nothing else I have unstalled it numerous of times and it still down the same thing.. Help me please or if anyone knows where I can get any photoshop like cs2/cs2 for free please let me know.. PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME TO GET GIMP OR PAIN.NET I ALREADY HAVE IT I NEED PHOTOSHOP FOR COMPUTER CLASS Thanks email is lori_thomas007@yahoo.com



Photoshop error? Please Help?internet



How did you get it for free? Try looking for a Preferences folder for Photoshop and a thing called the "preferences.plist." Maker sure you have quit Photoshop. Drag the Preference.plist to the Recycle bin (or Trash on a Mac). Then restart Photoshop. I ran into this problem myself, and no-one seems to be able to explain what the actual cause is, but putting the plist in the trash seems to fix it (do not empty your recycle bin, or trash, though, because the program might need that plist and I've never seen an explanation that says it's okay to completely get rid of it. If you need to empty the recycle/trash, drag the plist out onto your desk top, empty recycle/trash and then drag it back in.)



Good luck! (Note it's not a good idea to ask for free software that has to be paid for, even when you get desperate.)



Photoshop error? Please Help?network



If you absolutely need it for class...they should be providing it to you at a lower cost. It's worth buying the student-price version instead of the cracked version.



**Cracked versions of software often include viruses and trojans. I don't trust them whatsoever... why should anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment