Friday, October 2, 2009

Photoshop experts?

OK i have a certain photoshop call FastStone image viewer. What Im trying to do is.



-well first off The picture has to be black and white.



-And make a certain part of the picture "in color"



-How do I do this?



-what is the tool called?



-If my photoshop doesnt have this tool what photoshop do I need to get for this tool?



I've really been wanting to do this, If you can tell me how. I would be more than welcome to take your help :)



Photoshop experts?product key



Faststone does not have the ability to work with layers so you would not be able to do part of an image in color and the rest in B%26W. At least I could not find a feature to do this.



You'll need to buy Adobe Photoshop. Expensive.



Or for simple areas of color, Picasa has an effect to do that. But it only works on one area. Free from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment