Friday, October 2, 2009

Photoshop help please?

Hi all in the next hour im going to buy photoshop off the internet,



ive never used photoshop before and have no idea how to use it.



I want to use it to edit my photo's for msn pics etc.



What version do you reccomend i get.



Any additional info on photoshop will also be appreciated.



Thanks : )



Photoshop help please?mcaffee



I reccommend Photoshop Elements



I have photoshop Elements 5 and it is brilliant, I use Photo CS at college and I don't find it anywhere near as good, Elements is much more simple and easier to use, and you can achieve anything in Elements that you can in CS.



Photoshop help please?norton antivirus 2007



I have Photoshop CS3 ..and I think its really good for editing pics, I use it all the time for a more interesting look to my photos..and perfect skin haha ;) ..%26lt;3
what versions are you looking at?
Why pay for programming that is or was Public Domain at one time.



GIMP is still open source and free.



GPL FSF



http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles...
well get Photoshop CS3 thats the newest one! =]
Photoshop is rather expensive - until you are really ready I suggest you try a free application first to see how you get on:



Here is a fistful of free applications. GIMP is similar to Photoshop but just browse the complete list and take your pick.



http://www.snap2objects.com/2007/07/20/4...



wdw
To be honest I recommend using MSPaint it is much better for a begginer like yourself



I am using PaintShop Pro 8 at the moment and I can't say I like it really

No comments:

Post a Comment