Monday, October 5, 2009

Which Photoshop I should get?

I am a photography hobbyist. I mostly shoot RAW format with my Canon Rebel XT. I never learn Photoshop. I just need something that I can edit the photo. Should I get PhotoShop CS2 or Photoshop Element 5.0 or Photoshop Lightroom? Which book I should get along with it? Something easier to read.



Which Photoshop I should get?ariel



adobe phootoshop



Which Photoshop I should get?computers



Try GIMP first. It's free.
I don't work that much with Photoshop because it's so unweildy. I use Paint Shop Pro.



If you're working with RAW format, consider using RawShooter Essentials. That is designed specifically to work on RAW images.
http://www.mustdownloads.com/imaging/



u will find 12 imaging softwares to download. choose what u want

No comments:

Post a Comment