Monday, October 5, 2009

Photoshop brushes > Imageready?

Ok, I have both Photoshop AND Imageready (came with Photoshop), but my photoshop doesn't work anymore. I've tried to get it to work and so has my brother (computer wiz) and it's just not going to work, so let's drop that. I want to download brushes to use in Imageready but it keeps saying "Imageready does not understand this file" or something. Some brushes I've downloaded have worked, but most say that. I can open photoshop, but I can't do anything in it, so I looked there and the brushes went there fine, but they won't work in Imageready. Is there any way I can get them to? I really need more brushes!



Please help, and thanks.



Photoshop brushes %26gt; Imageready?anti virus protection



what has happened to your photoshop exactly,



i may be able to help as mine has gone wrong a few times... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment