Monday, October 5, 2009

Photoshop as a career??

I have an uncanny talent with photoshop. I dont have a college degree or anything. What i'm wondering is can someone make a descent living using photoshop? Are there companies out there who seek people with photoshop skills? If so, who are they, and what do i need to do to get in this business. I love using photoshop and i dream about doing it for a living. If anybody is already in the industry, please indulge me in your story.



Photoshop as a career??agv



You need to do a course in Computer Graphic Design.



That will set you up for a career in Photoshop.



Photoshop as a career??antivirus software



Sure you can! I don't know if companies will necessarily want you (no offense, I'm sure you're an excellent Photoshop user), but big-end businesses look for degrees these days. You may be able to find work, however, without one. I would recommend looking into a graphic design course or something if you can afford it through an accredited school (ITT Tech for instance). Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment