Monday, October 5, 2009

Photoshop & Final Cut Pro?

I do create shows for a TV channel and because of critism of the quality, I'm deciding to buy a whole workstation just for video editing. I used to use adobe premiere pro 1 and photoshop cs2. But now I'm deciding to buy a Mac Pro, dual screens, and the pc is pre-made from the apple store, they let me choose what cards I want and all. Now my problem is what software to buy. I want to buy Final Cut Pro since i'm gonna use mac pro, and adobe Photoshop CS3. But I then I want to get Premiere Pro CS3 because Photoshop is well combatible and easy to work with Premiere Pro. SO I need to know if Photoshop as compatible with Fianl Cut Pro as with Premiere Pro.... and does the Final Cut Pro Studio includes some kind of software similar to Adobe After Effects.....



Please I need to know this real bad. Best answer will definitly recieve 10 points. This is a big deal to me because I'm investing a LOT of money out of my own pocket and I ready to do this. Please help me someone!



Photoshop %26 Final Cut Pro?virus protection



I own Adobe Creative Suite 2 and Final Cut Studio 2. Photoshop can be integrated into Final Cut Pro BUT not to the extent you can do so in Premiere. You've got to pay attention to some things Premiere would pick up on naturally (i.e. Square vs. Non-Square Pixels, aspect ratios, rendering graphics). I don't often use Photoshop with Final Cut unless I need to cut an image into a shape, then I usually export it as a .png for Final Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment