Friday, October 2, 2009

Photoshop help..!?

okay, so I want to download a free version of adobe photoshop. They are giving me all of these choices of which kind of photoshop I want to try out, I mostly want photoshop to mess around with cool colors of pictures, you know, dumb stuff like that, not anything professional grade. What kind should I get??



Photoshop help..!?internet security 2006



Try Photoshop Cs2, Its Good For Messing Up With Colors,



Photoshop help..!?microsoft



Keep in mind that Photoshop is meant to be used by graphics professionals. It's expensive ($650.00, and downloading it without paying for it is illegal - you're risking a fine of several thousand dollars and a lawsuit on your record if you do it) and very complicated and hard to learn. You might want to take a look at the trial of Photoshop Elements - it's less than $100.00 and easier to use than Photoshop itself.



There are also some free, legal, open source programs that may help you out. Try Gimp, Paint.net, Irfanview or Picasa to see if they'll do what you want.
Well, I believe any of them are good. The higher, the better though. I think that all of the Photoshops are professional though.



Ex. I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0. It's almost the same as Adobe Photoshop CS2, but CS2 has more abilities and functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment