Friday, October 2, 2009

I have adobe photoshop and recently downloaded some actions but I have no idea how to ge tthe action

Like i said, I downloaded actions such as one to make things look vintage...they are located here



They are in the settings folder in photoshop elements and then in a folder call Photoshop Actions. But I have no idea how to use them or get to them in Photoshop elements. Can anyone help. I really want to use them but I can't find them in Photoshop in order to work with them!!! Can anyone give me any advice. I already searched in the help sections of Adobe and had no luck...Is there anyone out there Who knows Photoshop Elements really well and can help???



I have adobe photoshop and recently downloaded some actions but I have no idea how to ge tthe actions to work!husqvarna



You have to load them first into photoshop.



In the action pallette click on the little black arrow in the upper right corner, there will be a drop down menu. Highlight "LOAD ACTIONS" and click on it a menu window should open, locate where you saved the actions and click the load button. The actions should now be listed in your palette. Click on the actual action ( it should appear right under the set that was installed and hit play at the bottom of the palette.)



If you want to use it more than once double click the action and you can select a function key to use for the action, this makes things easier if you have to use it a lot.



I have adobe photoshop and recently downloaded some actions but I have no idea how to ge tthe actions to work!microsoft office



FYI Photoshop Elements differs from Photoshop CS... this could be your problem. I only know PS CS, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment