Monday, October 5, 2009

Photoshop Issue with Type Tool - Please Help?

Photoshop Type Tool Issue - I'm trying to type in photoshop in a document and nothing is happening?



I can save a document and type fine. But if i open a preious typed document or open a brand new document and try to type on the previous layer or new layer nothing happens when i type. No numbers no text. But i can type in any other program besides photoshop. I have never experienced this befoee. Does anyone know what's going on? Or can help me?



Thank you very much.



I am typing in White on Black...so i would see what i'm typing. I've been using photoshop for over 5 years. This has never happened to me before, so i'm at a lost. I've workt on both a PC and a MAC. My current issue is on a PC.



Photoshop Issue with Type Tool - Please Help?



Install again Photoshop, some times Photoshop get nuts, so when that happen to me I unistall and install again and that's it, good luck!!



Photoshop Issue with Type Tool - Please Help?antivirus downloads



the layer is probably locked. or it has not been rasterized for type.



you can do two things.



1-go to layer options, and rasterize the layer for type.



2-create a new layer, and type on this layer.



if you are trying to edit text on a layer that has been flattened or merged, you will not be able to change it, but you can put a new layer over it.
Just save it then Re-open it. Thats what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment