Monday, October 5, 2009

Photoshop Elements 4.0 - I can't load photos from camera & bypass the Easy Share software?

I wan't to use Photoshop for editing, but am not able to get the pictures from the camera without loading them into the Easy Share software first. I have tried to use the 'get photos from camera' feature, and I have set Photoshop as my default for photos, but it still won't load from the camera. Is this a problem with Photoshop or with the Kodak Easyshare camera? I can load them with Easyshare software and Photoshop will then get them from the file, but that seems like it is a waste of space and time. Any suggestions or insight will be appreciated. Thanks!



Photoshop Elements 4.0 - I can't load photos from camera %26 bypass the Easy Share software?abtuvurys 2005



just get google's Picasa, it also edits them, free program, here's the link



http://www.sleekbytes.com/search_the_web...



if it helps please remember me cheers and thanks for the 2 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment