Friday, October 2, 2009

Photoshop problem?

i had Photoshop 7.0 in my computer but it stopped working properly - the colors are messed up, won't resize, etc. so I deleted the whole program in my computer.



i also use Photoshop for making page backgrounds for my blogs, etc. But I don't know what to use now coz I'm not buying anything worth $1000 just editing stuff. I went to download.com but nothing's free except for the really old photoshop version.



What can I do?



Is there a website where i can download it for free?



Photoshop problem?panda



Try gimp its free and almost as good



http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/



there are links to gimp tutorials at



http://www.davidspages.org/



Photoshop problem?suzuki



I've heard that some people use limewire but becareful with Adobe products because I know they are totally cracking down on that stuff. Is there anyone you know that you could "borrow" it from? And how come you can't just reload the Photoshop 7.0 that you had?

No comments:

Post a Comment