Monday, October 5, 2009

Photoshop: What's the best way to add a white coat to my guy in Photoshop.?

I need your help, all you Photoshop wizards and art gods!



I am trying to give my "stick" figure a white coat...make him look like a doctor or pharmacist for a project I'm doing. Any idea how to do this easily in photoshop. I have downloaded seemingly hundreds of free stamps and i have yet to find something even close....and freehanding looks horrible.



The shirt design guy says he can do it...but he wants to charge me $50! OUCH. I I am fairly familiar w/ Photoshop (though obviously not for this type of work) and I can't imagine that it's really that hard....I'm just not sure the best way.



Any ideas? Here's my character: http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7039/...



THANKS in advance for any help you can provide.



Photoshop: What's the best way to add a white coat to my guy in Photoshop.?adware



Couple of options



Take a photo of a long coat on a clothes rack and give it hue/saturation to get it white - or have a play with Levels



$50 is about right for the 1 minute it will take him to do it considering his charge out rate.



Photoshop: What's the best way to add a white coat to my guy in Photoshop.?antivirus scan



http://www.whiteswanscrubs.com/thumbnail...



try this

No comments:

Post a Comment