Monday, October 5, 2009

Windows Vista Home Premium & Photoshop CS 8?

I have Windows Vista Home Premium and I also have Adobe Photoshop CS 8, but when I start Photoshop, every single time it says that Windows doesn't have enough virtual memory to run Photoshop! But I do! I have 2GB RAM and at that moment I had 1450MB free and I had plenty of virtual memory. Please I need help I can't get any work done because it says this whenever I open Photoshop. It doesn't have a chance to load anything in Photoshop it just says right of the bat that Windows doesn't have enough virtual memory to run Adobe Photoshop CS 8 and I can't find an answer on Yahoo! or on Adobe.com. Please help me guys! I know it's not the version because it works on my old computer with Windows XP Home Edition but not on my new one, its specs are: 4400+ AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor (Dual Core), 2GB DDR Memory (RAM), 320GB hard drive capacity, DVD-DUAL drive, Windows Vista Home Premium, Nvidia 6150SE 256MB Video Card, made by Acer, computer model Acer Aspire E380. Please help guys!



Windows Vista Home Premium %26 Photoshop CS 8?antispyware



Read this http://www.vista4beginners.com/configure...



Windows Vista Home Premium %26 Photoshop CS 8?best antivirus software



Hi, thats a weird message u r getting. Are u sure Photoshop CS 8 is Vista compatible. If it is then uninstall it and try reinstalling it. This may help if its compatible. You may also want to try running it in compatibility mode for Windows Xp. I hope I helped.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment