Monday, October 5, 2009

Photoshop 7.0 BRUSH question?

I am an artist and created lots of brushes in photoshop. I use them for leaves, lace patterns, all sorts of things. Well, I went to open up photoshop to get to work and they are ALL GONE!!! Can anyone tell me what could have happened and if there is any chance that I could find them somewhere on my pc? I will tell you my computer has not been updated and nothing has changed at all. I cannot figure out anything. One thing, I have had memory issues lately where only so many windows can be opened at one time, but thats it. The only other thing that was odd was when I opened photoshop, it asked me if I wanted to specificy any colors or customize my pallet or would I like to do it later. I have NEVER seen this before. I am always closing a little orangish colored window each timem I use it, but that is not what I am referring to. If anyone can help, I would be so appreciative!



Photoshop 7.0 BRUSH question?cafe racer



Have you been saving your brushes in your actual drive, where you select folders?? If not, they might be lost forever. Here's a link that explains it a little better. Sorry bout that :( I know how hard it is to lose all that work. It happened to me more than once...sometimes we get too involved in the art process and forget to save. :(



http://www.photoshoptechniques.com/forum...

No comments:

Post a Comment